Welcome to Photo Catering's Info Page :)

Here you will find links (above) to proofing galleries, pricing for services and hopefully the answers to most of your questions. I will also list my current promotions of the month. Please contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,
David White

Jul 7, 2009

Showcase

On this page I will display my favorite photos of the week. I always have a camera with me and there's always some shot I took for some reason (or not) that will be posted here.

A grunge artist on the HB pier.

pier_paint.jpg

I've seen cars and houses get TP but this is the first time I've seen a Post it job.

post_it_car.jpg

post_it_car2.jpg

Just another trip to Vegas.

las vegas.jpg

nose_pick_vegas.jpg

My friend Pete and I blazin' past the HB pier in his shore boat.

HB_shore_boat.jpg

During a recent power outage resulting in no computer or TV we decided to play around "painting with light" with my friend Deeann.

light_paint.jpg

Cool bikes and the HB pier.

bikes_HB_pier.jpg

No comments: