Welcome to Photo Catering's Info Page :)

Here you will find links (above) to proofing galleries, pricing for services and hopefully the answers to most of your questions. I will also list my current promotions of the month. Please contact me if you have any additional questions.
Thank you,
David White

Feb 20, 2009

Headshots

You have one chance to make a first impression. Make it stand out with a professional headshot from Photo Catering. Actors and Realtors know how important it is to constantly be seen. Location natural light headshots last about an hour with a variety of looks and include that one perfect shot ready for print and web ($150.00). I also offer a full portable studio for group business headshots (starting at $400.00). Please visit my website under portraits for additional headshot samples.

Sample Headshots

8x10_158fn.jpg

8x10_169.jpg

MD_247s.jpg

qscstudio.jpg

8x10_091.jpg

8x10_448f.jpg

No comments: